Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
You are versatile and looking to be part of a company considered a national leader in the field? We currently have an opening for an autonomous Administrative Assistant with strong communication skills to join its team in Quebec.This is an excellent opportunity to develop new skills and meet new challenges.
Summary Job Description
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
• Answering incoming communications such as: phone calls, emails, letters, etc.
• Replacing the customer service representative as required
• Supporting the leasing and accounting departments for daily activities
• Supporting all aspects of day-to-day activities
• Professional diploma in administration or accounting preferred
• At least 2 years’ experience in an administrative support position
• Excellent knowledge of English,( written, read and spoken)
• Ability to communicate in French would be considered an asset
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Word and Excel
• Preference for those who have knowledge of commercial real estate
• Strong customer service, with first rate interpersonal skills
• Basic knowledge of accounting techniques
• Highly professional, versatile, self-sufficient and resourceful
• Permanent position (37.5 hours per week)
• Salary to be discussed according to experience
• Competitive benefits package, including incentive plan
By joining our Talent Network you have not officially applied to a position.
Please apply now to become candidates for vacancies or continue update resume.