Profilsoft, a leader in Europe, creates cloud based solutions that help companies recruit and hire talent. Customers choose us for our ease of use, versatility and affordability. Our unwavering commitment to building exceptional customer relationships has helped Profilsoft maintain one of the highest customer retention rates throughout the world. We are expanding globally and looking for entrepreneurial successful solution sales people to grow our U.S. Market. This is a rare opportunity to join our company that combines the culture of a quickly growing start-up, with the financial stability of being a market leader in Europe and owned by powerhouses in recruiting and media such as Careerbuilder and Gannett. Come join our team shaping Profilsoft’s future and unlocking unlimited growth potential for you in your career.
- Ensure sales team sells within scope solutions and then deliver products to exceed client expectations on-time and within budget
- Responsible for all project implementation meetings & calls with clients
- Responsible for securing necessary customer meetings
- Hold weekly or bi-weekly meetings with customers
- Provide day-to-day leadership of the project. Manage the strategic and day-to-day operational aspects of the project; identify and resolve any issues.
- Work with front-end and back-end teams to deliver right solution on time to client
- Train client’s team on how to effectively use software
- Administer customer satisfaction surveys
- Complete quarterly customer calls with training, analysis and up-sell opportunities
- Analyze customer usage and report on “risk” customers
- Deliver exceptional execution of each customer engagement
- Ensure client is prepared to accept, maintain, and support the project solution through the identification and execution of recruitment change management activities. Identify and remove barriers to success, and identify the resources and/or activities necessary to resolve.
- 2+ years of project management experience, with a consulting capacity managing external clients
- 3+ years of Human Capital / Human Resources experience with an emphasis on recruiting. Recruiting strategy, recruiting process, recruiting assessment, diversity recruitment, talent management, and leadership development.
- College degree required
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Passion for developing a new business and delivering quality service that exceeds client expectations.
- Strong, innovative sales and marketing skills needed to develop and promote product set both internally and externally.
- Ability to manage, motivate and mentor consultants
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, and ability to talk in front of and train groups of people.
- Willingness to adapt to changing work and travel
- Analytical skills with the ability to diagnose trends, and use data and collective information to back up proposed solution.
- Must be a strategic visionary with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus.
- Must have strong organizational skills, proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Project, Excel, and PowerPoint)